Thursday, July 19, 2012

Work Samples

Baja Brochure:

This is one of the sides of the unfolded brochure used at
the 2011 International Mini Baja Event.


Far Out Travels Brochure:

This is the unfolded inside of a fictional brochure I created for
a final project in my preflight class.


Clothing Company Poster:

This is a poster I created to promote the
clothing company of a close friend.


Magazine Ad:


This is a fictional ad designed for a magazine.


Notepad:

This was a design for a notepad that was printed
for students visiting Pitt State's Graphics Department.

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like blog commenting service,creative logo design. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete